Monday, January 18, 2010

Technique Club tomorrow night


My favorite night of the month is coming up fast. Technique Club is the third Tuesday of each month. Six fantastic ladies come to my house and we learn a new technique and have a great time in each others company. This month is our 12th month, one year together. I swear it does not seem that long. I love spending time with these ladies and hope there are many more "Technique Nights" in our future.

This is the 3x3 card we will be making using the Reverse Applique Technique. Great way to use up scraps of ribbon. This ribbon is the Real Red 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain, I just used both sides. One side is polka dots and the other is plain but they both have stitching along the edge, very cute.

1 comment:

  1. This is a striking little card. I just signed up to follow you. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete