Saturday, August 16, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin Spoiler Alert!!!

I got my August Paper Pumpkin Kit today and it is adorable!  Sure hope they have refills for this one!
Don't look any further if you want to be surprised I had to make 2 cards right away!

The first card is one to send to my cousin who is recovering from surgery and went together in just a couple of minutes.



The second card is a smaller card it measures about 2 1/4" by 3 1/4" and would be so cute to go with a gift bag. I made this one a little differently than the directions you get with the kit.  I enclosed the sequins and a few Coastal Cabana hearts form the InColor Sequins inside of a couple of pieces of Window Sheets.  Kind of a quickie shaker card.




 Both of these cards come with their own envelopes that you get to make too.  What a crafter you will be with this month's Paper Pumpkin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment