Monday, August 11, 2014

I can't keep up!

You know sometimes how life throws you a curve ball and you duck and just keep on going?  Well life has thrown me several curve balls this week and it is messing with my stampin' time.  I am sure you don't want to hear my tale of woe but the latest one is just cruel.  Nevermind that the hot water heater went out 2 blessed days ago and I have been pretending I am camping, not to mention I don't really like camping but the topper of all toppers this morning was THE COFFEE MAKER BROKE !

OH MY WORD, that's all I can say, is OH MY WORD.  If this is a test then I am gonna fail.  DO NOT MESS WITH MY DAILY DOSE OF COFFEE !!!

So excuse me if my mojo has left, I did get some good news My Paper Pumpkin is shipping so I have that to look forward to in the upcoming week.

I did play with an awesome tutorial and made a Pentagon Box.  Maybe tomorrow I can get it together and post a photo or two. But in the meantime here is another card I made using the Good Greetings Hostess Set.  Stay tuned to see how you can get this awesome set for free!


1 comment:

  1. I hope your world has calmed down. This card is amazing. You are super talented even when deprived of coffee and warm water. Chin up Buttercup.

    ReplyDelete