Friday, August 1, 2014

Shouting from the mountaintops!

I just completed a 6 week bootcamp that SU! offered to it's demos and completed steps every week and even won a prize during the first webinar!   A prize that was worth over $60!   Now all of my hard work has paid off, I have 6 new subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin and we will be having fun every month playing with our Paper Pumpkin Kits and I just cashed in a $100 shopping spree on the upcoming Holiday Catalog!    I got to pick out $100 of SU! merchandise, whatever I wanted, and trust me I want it all, and SU! picked up the tab!!!!   I am so excited, now the impatient wait for my order to get here and I can admire it all and play.   BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!!


Want to join my team and get all sorts of freebies too?   Click above or shoot me an email and we can discuss how Stampin' Up! can make you shout from the mountaintops too.  Not ready to climb the mountain just yet but you want to get in on the Paper Pumpkin Fun?  Click at the top where it says Paper Pumpkin and enter the code HALFOFF2 and you will get 2 months of My Paper Pumpkin sent to your door for half price.


I will be back tomorrow with a photo of a card I made lickety split with this month's kit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment