Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's getting closer!

July 1st, 2 p.m. guess what I will be doing? You got it, I will be placing my first order from the new catalog. First on the list, the paper piercing tool, yep, $3.50 worth of paper piercing fun, part of the "Over 1,000 items under $25". Imagine that, over 1,000 items in this catalog under $25. Here are a few of the other things that might be on the list...
page 118 Pendant Park, I love the 2 squirrels on the bench and the tree is to die for.
page 133 Medallion, a new background stamp that my mind has so many ideas for it might burst before it gets to me.
page 158 Bride, Groom and Bridegroom Specialty Paper, I have to just pick one, it's tough.
page 158 Wood sheets, gotta have 'em, don't know why yet.
page 165 Christmas Jingle I have to make the string on page 29 and 29
page 174 Princess Time for my 11 Brownie princesses.
page 195 SU! Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, I love the Manhattan Folder.
page 209, back cover, Very Thankful, the Ronald McDonald set. I always buy the RMHC set, it is such a great way to give back. For every set SU! sells they give $2 to RMHC and that makes me feel good. I plan to do a class with this set this year so keep your eyes on this blog for a special deal.
Oh, and I also found time to make a card for my favorite Uncle using the new Autumn Days set on page 92. If you don't have a new catalog you better email me and get one. It's a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment