Saturday, June 13, 2009

Organic Outlines so sad to see you go


Organic Outlines is a set I got at Convention last year and I am so sad to see it retire. For this card I used Basic Gray, Kraft and Very Vanilla and the retired Bliss Blue. The reason for the retired Bliss Blue you ask ? I was helping Nancy put the handle on her new Big Shot and her son Ben wanted to see how it worked. Nancy grabbed some paper and we cranked it thru using the Flower Daisies Die #2. Then Ben had to try it and I took home the pieces since I don't have that die and all of my stampin' money is going towards keeping my incredibly talented photographer daughter in school. Well this is the result. This card could be one of my favorite cards of all time and it was a total accident. Let me know what you think and if you want to know how I did the center of the flower just call or email, I'll be glad to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment