Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sneak Peek of In Colors

As sad as I will be to see my old favorites retire, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette and the rest I am also very excited to see the new InColors.  I don't have them in my hot little hands quite yet but click HERE to go to Michelle Fisher's blog and see her color comparison.  Did you hear we are getting markers in this year's InColors?

I have been stampin' up a storm but either the cards are for grads I know and have to get out right away or they are for orders that I have to get out right away.  I have also had camera issues so that isn't helping me post any wondrous pictures of anything I have stamped.  

Remember the Last Chance list is good until June 30th but the last chance list for accessories is going fast.  Better click on my SU! site and go to shop now or email me pronto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment