Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow at 2 is when we can order from the new catalog. As if that isn't exciting enough, Stampin' Up! is offering the deal of the week in the month of July! Every week SU! will give us a new deal. Starting July 1st and until July 5th you can get the Scallop Edge Punch on page 187 for only $10.99. Each week I will post the new deal here and on my SU! website. Remember you can also place an order online just click on My Stampin' Up Website link on the right hand side of this blog. To celebrate this fantastic sale I made a card using the new Lots of Bots and the Scallop Edge Punch. Lots of Bots is very reasonably priced at $19.95 and is perfect for boys of any age, especially those interested in robots, computers and tools. I especially love the binary code that is behind the main image. The sentiment on the front is punched out with the new Modern Label Punch, I love the look of this punch a perfect match for the Bots.

No comments:

Post a Comment