Monday, June 29, 2009

Upon further review...

OK, I've been studying the catalog again and I have added to my list. I NEED, the Simply Scrappin' Kit Moments and Milestones. Well actually I need two because I am going to make my kids scrapbooks, this year, as in 2009. Maybe 2010, but I am going to get it done. I love the Moments Milestones Simply Scrappin' Kit it is perfect and my kids were very very cute and they deserve to be in a scrapbook of their very own. Want to join me in my quest? I am starting a scrapbook event which will take place each month. Stay tuned for more details.

I also have another ribbon share starting on July 1st. For $13.99 you get approximately 3 yards of each of the 6 new InColor Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon on page 182. This is gorgeous ribbon, polka dotty on one side and plain on the other side. Enjoy a taste of each color, and email or call me today. Only 4 spots left.

No comments:

Post a Comment