Sunday, August 1, 2010

Look what I got


Today starts the pre order period for demonstrators to order from the Holiday Mini. We got our copy about a week ago and I have been drooling over it since then. I wish we could just order pages it would make things so much easier. There is one thing in the mini that I can not wait to get my hands on and that is FABRIC. Yep, fabric that matches new Designer Series Paper and buttons and seam binding in the Holiday Mini. If you want to take a peek at the new Holiday Mini come on over.

Also in the mail last week I got a huge perk from being a SU! demo. I cashed in the last of my Great Rewards points for the year and got a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR VISA card. Guess what I will be using to buy goodies from the Holiday Mini ? You guessed it, now the question is will I spend enough to take advantage of the fantastic Hostess Promotion going on right now. Have an order total $350 or more and get an additional $25 in Hostess Merchandise. That comes to $65 in Hostess Merchandise plus a Level One or a Level Two Hostess Set. Very generous. My available times are going quickly so call or email today so you can have a workshop and get in on this incredible offer. As always you can be your own party and reap all of the Hostess Benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment