Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Hillbilly stuff



The family reunion is fast approaching and I wanted to come up with a little stampin' treat for the ladies to make. If any of the men want to make one that is fine with me too. I found this adorable box on Lyssa Z's blog way back and it is so easy to make that this was the perfect thing to do at the reunion. I took a 7x9 piece of card stock in Crumb Craft, scored at 2 inches and 3 inches on the short side and 1 and 2 inches on the long side. Crease and cut away excesses, so easy you can figure it out. Stamped with my favorite Woodgrain Background stamp in Soft Suede and assembled with Sticky Strip. I used a 8 inch by 1 inch piece of card stock and punched it with the Dotted Scallop Scallop Ribbon Border to make a piece to hold it shut. Stamped the S'More stamp from Under the Stars in Soft Suede, ran my Aquapainter over the graham cracker part, picked up a little more Soft Suede to color in the chocolate and put a little toasted part on the marshmallow. Layered that on a Scallop Circle punched out of Designer Series Paper and there you have an adorable box. I took the Small Flat Cello Bags and filled them with Golden Grahams, Cocoa Puffs and mini marshmallows tied the top with some hemp and it is so cute in person I can hardly stand it.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing the directions.
    I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete