Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One last Motorcycle


I know you are probably sick of this motorcycle but I seriously think it was my favorite stamp in the Summer Mini. I love the single stamps and at a price of $8.95 for a high quality stamp I don't know how anyone could pass it up! TODAY is the absolute last day to order this stamp or anything else from the Summer Mini. I have one more order going in tonight and will hold it till 10 p.m. so call or email if you need anything.

Tomorrow the Holiday Mini goes live and it has all sorts of wonderful things to stamp with in it. Imagine, new embossing folders, Silver Glass Glitter, beautiful Designer Series Paper and matching fabric. Yes, you heard that correctly matching FABRIC !!! Stop back tomorrow to see what projects I have come up with and to hear about an absolutely wonderful special for anyone who wants to sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it's such a great special it makes me wish I could sign up again.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete