Friday, August 20, 2010

Special offer


Yesterday I promised a special for you and here it is. I love making these Mini Milk Cartons,
( #117310, page 209, $32,95 ) so much I have decided to give you a little gift for buying the die or the coordinating stamp set Got Stamps, ( page 55, #119114 wood $24,95 or #120627 clear $17.95 ).

Purchase either one from me and I will give you the directions to make the Mini Milk Carton Holder shown above. Purchase both the die and the stamp set and I will give you a kit to make the holder along with the directions for a single carton carrier and and double carton carrier. These orders must go thru me and must be placed by Thursday, August 26th, no later than 10 p.m.

I'll try and post some non carton ideas using the set Got Stamps in the coming days. Don't forget to RSVP for Stampin at the Bookstore next Tuesday at 6:30 where you can make one of these mini milk cartons and see how easy it is to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment