Thursday, August 12, 2010

sneak peek


I made a card today to send to someone who is going to be missing their tonsils by this afternoon. Such an easy operation as a kid, not so easy as a college student.

I used the new In Colors, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait and the stamp set Printed Petals. Look closely and you will see a sneak peek from the Holiday Mini. Leave me a comment and tell me what you spot and you could win some of these for yourself ! I will randomly pick the winner on Monday.

Don't forget that in the month of August if you host a workshop of $350 or more you will earn another $25 in free Hostess Merchandise. That is $60 dollars in free merchandise that you pick from the catalog, not some items, but any items in any of the current catalogs!

Also don't forget that the Summer Mini is only current till the end of August. Don't let the end of the month come and the Summer Mini go and you are left high and dry ! Contact me today.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Who had the tonsils removed? Did you use the new glittery brads? Love ya! Nancy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry! I meant Glimmer Brads. NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glimmer Brads! I've seen them on a blog or two already and I'm suuper jealous! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete