Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Tonight we are having friends and family over for Chicken/Feta Burgers and I wanted to share the present I made for my DD roommate. I took a small glass votive candle holder and stamped on it with White Staz On using the Mixed Bouquet Stamp set. I did two sides and let it dry for a bit and then did the other two sides. I used my heat tool just a little as I have cracked glass in the past when it got too hot. I also took the Kraft Boxes from the Occasions Mini and using the Hearts Framelits die cut a heart out of the front and put a window sheet on the inside. A couple of strips of Candy Cane Christmas Fabric and a bow made out of Real Red Wide Grosgrain Ribbon and it looks very nice and didn't take any time at all.

Today is the last day to enter to win my winning card. Order $25 or more and get an entry. And don't forget Sale A Bration is going on and with every $50 order you get a free item out of the Sale A Bration catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment