Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stampin' for my Girl Scouts


Today we will have our weekly Girl Scout meeting and I am going to give them a Valentine treat and so is Kaylee. I made them Owls out of the Pillow Box Die and several punches. I cut off the top and bottom of the die so that I could cram and I mean cram a package of conversation hearts inside. This project needed a lot of sticky strip to hold it all together, sticky strip is wonderful to hold things together that are under a lot of stress.

Kaylee used the Heart Framelits and using the Big Shot made two layered hearts and wrote her message to the girls. The heart reads; " Our troop would knot be the same without you". She always attached a friendship bracelet to the hearts. I know this afternoon there will be some happy girls when they get these goodies

Don't forget the contest to win my winning card, place an order before Valentine's Day and you will be entered to win. Details in post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment