Saturday, February 11, 2012

Still Quilting


I love to make quilt cards and when the Sale A Bration catalog came out and I saw the DSP, Everyday Enchantment, I feel head over heels in love. Who wouldn't love such beautiful paper especially when you get it for free! Seriously, I love SAB time. I restock all of my card stocks and adhesives and treat myself to some of those stamp sets I haven't gotten yet and then on top of all of this stampin' goodness I get to pick out free stuff. It's the best time of the year!!!

This type of quilt card is so easy to make it is almost embarrassing to explain. Punch out squares and arrange using your grid paper to keep it all straight. I actually glue it right down to my grid paper and when I have the proper size I just cut around the glued down squares, grid paper and all. I used the Top Note Die and my Big Shot to cut out the shape and then ran it thru again in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give it a textured fabric quilted look. The base of this card is Melon Mambo, such a happy color.

Don't forget you have till Valentine's Day to get your order in to be included in the drawing for the chance to have the Winning card come to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment