Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leadership Make n Takes


Finally getting around to finishing my Make N Takes from my Leadership trip to San Antonio TX. This card uses chipboard from the On Board Merry Medley on page 191. It is covered in Very Vanilla and distressed in Tea Stain from the Distressing Kit. The three flowers are from the Blossom Builders kit in the Occasion Mini on page 18. In fact we used the Blossom Builders set on almost all of the Make n Takes. The flowers down the side are from Mixed Bouquet and the sentiment is from Loving Thoughts. Some buttons from the Brights Designer Buttons in the center of each flower and you are done. Very easy but very cute.

1 comment:

  1. My friend... you really gotta work on this procrastinator's thing. You say you finally got around to making the make and takes from leadership!?! Girl.... please, I call them take and talks because most of us talk more than make.... second point, I still have make and takes to make from convention 2011 not to mention leadership 2012. :) I figure if I wait long enough, god will let me live to be 120 so I can get caught up. right?!

    ReplyDelete