Monday, February 6, 2012

The winning card



I entered a contest at Leadership where we were to use a set from the Occasions Mini and make a card. I entered several cards and one 12 x 12 scrapbook page and I won !!! I have never been so excited in my entire life and that is saying a lot since I won a car when I was 15 1/2, well actually my Mom won because I was not even old enough to enter. Anyways, SU! kept the card and I came home and had to recreate it to show anyone who was interested and a couple of people who weren't interested but that is their problem not mine.

So I made 3 copies, one to keep in my Stampin' Sanctuary, one to send to my new Leadership friend Meg and one to give away. So, are you interested in owning your own copy of this card ? You can enter the giveaway by placing an order of at least $25 by Valentine's Day. You will earn an entry for each $25 in merchandise you order. You may call, email me your order or just order online thru my site. Any questions just ask. Don't forget it is Sale A Bration time, the best time of the year, where every merchandise total of $50 earns you a free item out of the Sale A Bration catalog. I had extra catalogs here if anyone needs one. Good luck and happy stampin'.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOWHOOO... so I am about six months past the time this was posted. I hope someone snapped up the last card. I look at mine every day and I still love it just as much as when I saw the original at leadership. Barbara's cards rock! I hope you go stamp with her if you live nearby....

    ReplyDelete