Wednesday, July 16, 2014

2 months of My Paper Pumpkin for half off


If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you know you will want to give it a try!

What is My Paper Pumkin?  MPP is a kit that comes right to your door every month, until you cancel, that contains everything, stamps, ink, paper and embellishments to make cards or a home decor item.  It's a surprise once a month, even I don't know what is coming.  It's like sending a little stampin' surprise to myself every month cause who deserves it more!   All you ever need to finish the kit is adhesive and 30 minutes or less.  What a great Mother/Daughter opportunity.  Or a time for friends to get together to share a little creativity.  

This offer is good starting on: July 16, 2014 but if you sign up and REDEEM your subscription by July 25th you will help me earn a $100 shopping spree.  Everyone who signs up by then will get a present from me!  Your very own case to store your kit stamps in so you have them handy for future stamping endeavors.  ( You must be local to me to get the prize or pay for shipping )

Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin  and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).

The Fine Print:
  • For new subscribers only.  Any questions about if you are a new subscriber just ask me.
  • Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
  • Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
Click on the Paper Pumpkin Tab on the top of the blog to get started today.  And many thanks to those who have signed up today to help me reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment