Monday, July 7, 2014

Grandpa, hold me!

We were waiting for the fireworks to start down in the village on the Fourth and our grand dog, Lincoln got scared and had to sit in his grandpa's lap.  Lincoln weighs about 45 pounds but thinks he is a lap dog.

He also got scared in the morning during the parade when they shot off a cannon.  Never heard a cannon shot off in the village before.  Sure hope Kentucky doesn't think they are under attack!

Gettting ready for the Know How To Fold 'Em Class on the 15th of July.  I have 2 spaces left if you want to attend, $20 to make 3 cards and I even have a bonus card that I cased right from the SU! catalog.  The flower card was inspired by Patsy Waggoner and the other cards were inspired by Deb Valder.  I had to make changes to make them work for me, sometimes I wonder if I am measuring challenged.  Contact me ASAP if you would like to attend the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment