Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Tyler

Another day of running in store for me and Mom. I have a big order being delivered and although I know it will be brought into the house safely and put on the table it will drive me crazy not to be going thru it!

Today's card is for my nephew' birthday.  He likes things that move and fit into each other so the Circle Thinlets make a card that is perfect for him.   I love the paper in the Flashback Designer Series Paper, it sure has a masculine flavor to it and of course it has cameras so I had to buy 2 packs of it.
I used the stamp set,  #SoSocial for the inside, perfect for a 20 something.

Don't forget Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is on sale in July.  Buy 3 packs get one free that is a 25% off savings.  Remember if you spend $150 and pick the Nuts For You stamp set, we will get together and make yesterday's card together or I will mail you the tutorial if you are not local to me.

So without further ado here is Tyler's Birthday card ...

1 comment: