Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Nancy

Man did I mess up.  I missed a very important birthday of a very dear friend and stampin' partner in crime.  You know the one who loves stamps as much as you do and can talk stamps with you all day long and then do it all over again the next day?  Yep, that's Nancy and I missed her birthday.  I do have a good excuse I have way too much going on in my life at the moment.

Nancy loves butterflies and the newest set I had with butterflies is Kinda Eclectic which I just got last week and have fallen head over heels in love with the images in this set, so many possibilities.  I also used #Hello which set it off very nicely.  I used Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey cardstock and stamped on Very Vanilla.  I love this card but then again I am a little eclectic too.


No comments:

Post a Comment