Saturday, July 19, 2014

Convention News

 Inspire, Create, Share 2014 wraps up today and SU! has been very generous in providing live streaming of the opening sessions for the past two days so all demos, far and wide, can join in on the fun.  The sneak peeks could possibly be in my top 3 favorite things about being a demo, first is the friends I have made thru stampin', second is my discount and freebies I get and third is all of the sneak peeks I get.  Well SU! being the wonderful company they are said we could share the cover of the Holiday Catalog with you. And yes, just the cover.   It doesn't look like much now that I have seen the inside but maybe it will tide you over for a while.  If it doesn't than maybe you need to join my team and be a demo with great perks yourself!!  Closing session is this afternoon and I will be over at Kaylee's with her blazing fast internet and her huge computer monitor so see what else is in my future stampin' fun.

Don't forget the Paper Pumpkin Event is tomorrow at 2, if you haven't RSVP'd you better do so today!   Lots of fun prizes and a chance to play with the June Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment