Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Snow Day



I can't believe that we have another snow day, where is global warming when you need it?  These poor school kids and my husband will be going to school in July if this keeps up.

So I have stamped a little more and I am still hooked on the beautiful Raspberry Tart Paper.  These cards are very simple, it's the fold that makes them look special.  
Pocket Silhouettes is a favorite set of mine.  It looks good as a monochromatic silhouette or as a colored in image.  I used SU! Marvelous Markers to "color" in the stamps, gave it a little huff and stamped.  

And now for the winners of the Mystery Hostess, drum roll please....
Nancy B won the Hostess Level One set, she picked God's Beauty.
Kaylee B won the $10 in free SU! merchandise and she picked the Fleurettes on page 177.  Go take a look if you don't know what I am talking about!
Barb N won the $5 in free SU! merchandise and she picked Chocolate Chip card stock.
Enjoy your winnings ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment