Monday, January 19, 2009

My first order and a deal for you.

I just placed my first order even though I swore I was waiting for Sale A Bration.  OK, I am a bad, bad, bad girl.  Or maybe just an impatient one.  

Here is what I got...
Taste of Textiles Paper page 156
Build A Fairytale page 181
Eyelet Border Punch page 185  (can't wait to get this punch)
SU! Background Texturz Plates  page 203
Jumbo Wheel Friendly Words  page 81
Standard Wheel Funky Forrest page 91
Garden Greetings page 55
Billboard Sizzlits decorative strip die page 198
and a few other things I "needed".
I picked God's Beauty for my FREE Hostess Level 1 set and Simple Flower Embosslit die and an Ink refill for my FREE MERCHANDISE.

I want to let all of you share in my joy of getting new merchandise and new Stampin' Up! freebies with you by offering a Mystery Hostess Party.   If you order from me by January 27th I will enter you in the Mystery Hostess Drawing.  First person's name that is drawn will pick the Hostess Level One set, second name drawn gets $10 in free merchandise and the third name drawn will get $5 in free merchandise.  So email me your order of at least $50 (before S&H and tax) and get your name entered today.  And now for the legal stuff....  All orders will be held till January 27th in the strange case that the total does not reach $150 needed for the drawing you will be given the option of withdrawing your order or going thru with your order or saving it till later.  Totally up to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment