Saturday, January 17, 2009

So cold...but I have the New SU! Catalog to keep me warm.


It is cold today so what's a girl to do but stamp !!!  Actually I have just been looking and drooling over the new SU! Catalog which goes online Monday, January 19th at noon.  I have several copies for sale so contact me if you want to drool over one too!  This catalog is so good I want entire pages, not a set or two, but entire pages.  

I made this adorable owl the other day using my Big Shot ( $99.95 ) and wanted to share with you.  Buying the Big Shot and a couple of dies would qualify you to be your own party.  With a $150.00 order you get a Hostess Level One set and $15.00 in free SU! product.  Wait for February 1st and Sale A Bration and you would receive three free Sale A Bration sets in addition to the usual Hostess benefits.  Have a workshop during Sale A Bration and earn even more!  Sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with me during Sale A Bration and earn an additional free stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment