Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Need one more stamper!!!

So far I have had two stampers contact me about the Mystery Hostess drawing.  I need one more person who wants to spend at least $50 and be entered in the drawing.  One name will be drawn to get the Hostess Level One set, one name will be drawn for $10 in free merchandise and one name for $5 in free merchandise.  After the next person joins this drawing I will be glad to start a new one and continue to do so until January 27th.  Call or email me today to join in.

And speaking of joining in...

Announcing the new Stampers Club.  We will meet the third Tuesday of the month at my house and learn a new technique each month.  Each member will take turns being the Hostess and will be the recipient of the Hostess Benefits for that meeting.  We hope to get either 5 members who will spend $30 a meeting or 6 members who will spend $25 a meeting.  This is a nice way to learn new techniques and slowly build your stamping supplies and of course have a night out stamping.  First come, first serve so don't delay call or email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment