Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow, ice and more snow



Well today I got my wish... SNOW!!  I love snow and I was so excited it was coming I woke up twice last night to look out the window.  Now however is a different story, ice.  Ice I do not like at all.  But then later tonight we get more SNOW!  So what's a girl to do but stamp.  Jean showed me how to make origami boxes when she was over the other day and I made one that Bert said I stamped up!  I started with my DSP measuring 8 1/2" x 8 1/2".  Then it's a matter of folding and embellishing and there you have it an adorable box.

I also had an order placed to make 10 different Valentine cards so I got started on those, here is the first one.  It is a gate fold card, I really like how it turned out.  I used the new DSP Raspberry Tart and I already know I am going to need to order another package or two of this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment