Monday, March 30, 2009

3x3 mini joyfold baby cards


While taking a shower last night this idea popped into my head and I actually remembered it later!!!   I love making the joy fold cards and thought they would be even cuter in miniature.  Yep, I was right.  These cards fit in a 3x3 envelope and open in a unique way.  The little part opens to the right and the larger part opens to the left.  The baby face is from All in the Family stamp set and the adorable bunny is from the Forest Friends stamp set found in the Occasion Mini that is available starting on April 1st. 

Don't have an Occasion Mini catalog?  Better contact me today, this mini is full of new stamp sets, a new scallop oval punch, new window sheets, new Designer Series Paper and new Corduroy Brads.  One of the best minis I have seen !!  Of course I saw this about all of the minis but this one is really something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment