Sunday, March 29, 2009

One last try

Some of you may know and some of you may not know that I no longer spend what stampin' money I make on my own personal stash of stamps.  I am trying to lessen the blow of my daughter's last year of college by putting all my earnings into her tuition account.  Not to sound like a spoiled 2 year old but this is killing me not to get whatever new stamps I want.  Thankfully I work for a great company, Stampin' Up!, that gives me opportunities to earn free stamps.  I am on the cusp of earning another free set and I need your help.

Till Tuesday when Sale A Bration ends I have a special offer for you my blog reader.  Order at least $50 from me, (not online. please) and in addition to your free SAB set I will send you a free sample of eight 6x6 pieces of the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper and a sample of the Certainly Celery and So Saffron SAB ribbon.  Also one lucky orderer will be picked to get free shipping on their entire order.  Won't you help a stampin' girl out?  I've got the shakes just waiting to get some new rubber in my stampin' sanctuary.

Call, 513-553-6210 or email me today.  See top of blog for email address please, keeps the spam to a minimum to not put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment