Friday, March 27, 2009

Sale A Bration 2,4,6,8 box


Made an beautiful 2,4,6,8 box today using the Botanical Blossoms Sale A Bration stamp set and one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Whisper White cardstock.  Stamp the solid flower in three colors, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and So Saffron.  I stamped in a random pattern, ok, you got me.  I CANNOT stamp randomly, I try but I can't so it ends up being a random pattern.  I stamped a flower and then stamped again.  In the stampin' world this is called stamping off.  It is really pretty.  Scored my paper at 1/2", 2", 4", 6", and 8 inches along the short side.  Then scored 2 inches on the long side.  Just email me for better directions.  And as long as I confessed that I can not stamp randomly, I will tell you Bert tied the bow.  It seems I am bow impaired too.  Well now all I have to do is find a present to fit inside for my Mom's birthday today.  Yes, I made the box first. 

Only a couple of more days till the end of Sale A Bration, don't let this opportunity pass you to get your free set today.

No comments:

Post a Comment