Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


My Mom is celebrating her birthday on Sunday and in true Barbara fashion I am just now trying to make something worthy of her special day. So while looking through countless blogs and SCS I came upon downsized magazine holders. They are perfect for holding extra special cards. Of course I had to make a few. I think this may turn out to be a class so let me know it you are interested in learning how to make one of your own.

Special warning, I used the Sale A Bration paper on the bottom band. This is seriously adorable paper and you will be kicking yourself if you don't get a pack or two or three. For each $50 you spend 'till the end of March, you can earn a pack of the paper for yourself. See the SAB link on the right for the other stamp sets and ribbon bundle you can also choose. SAB will be gone before you know it. Click, email or call today!

No comments:

Post a Comment