Thursday, March 26, 2009

Polka Dots Punches Sale A Bration Set


I am showing you this card as a public service.  I do not want you to lose your chance to get this beautiful set free with a $50 purchase.  Sale A Bration ends on the 31st of March and after that your chance to have this set in your stamp collection ends too.  I was inspired to stamp this card by a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske.  Thanks for the inspiration, Dawn.

I used Silver Embossing on Whisper White card stock, I also used Brushed Silver and Baja Breeze card stock.  I finally stopped admiring my Pretties Kit and actually used a hat pin with some pearls and crystals.  It is stunning in person.


1 comment:

  1. WoW Barbara! This is a gorgeous card with real wow appeal! Gonna have to CASE this for sure :D

    Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean

    ReplyDelete