Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Phyllis

Just wanted to give a shout out to Phyllis, the newest member of my SU! team.  Phyllis took advantage of the great special going on now and signed up to be a demo.  She got 15% off the starter kit, a $335 value for only $169.  That is a great deal in itself, but wait...  she also got to pick a free set, any price out of the catalog.  But she's not done there, Phyllis also qualifies to take 30% off her first order she places with Stampin' Up!  as a demo.  This order will also qualify for free SAB sets, Hostess Sets and Hostess Benefits if it is over $150 and placed during SAB.   30% off, imagine the fun you could have with that order, I still remember placing my first order.  Click on over to my SU! site and sign up online today.  Contact me first for the secret SU! sisterhood password so you can complete the online application and pick out your Starter Kit today.  Join my team and I will help you realize your dreams of earning free Stampin' Up! stamps and product today all while sharing what you love with others.

Welcome Phyllis, I am so glad you joined my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment