Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Christmas Reason to Smile

How about a Christmas card using the Reason to Smile Stamp Set?  You can own this versatile set for only $5 in Clear Mount or Wood Mount with an additional $50 purchase.  Plus order from me and you will receive one of the cards I have made with this set.  First come, first served.

Today's card uses the stamp that goes with the line flower image stamped in Gumball Green as the wreath and the pearls are mod-podged and then colored with markers in Raspberry Ripple.  The saying is from the Sweet Essentials Stamp Set.  I love the new InColors especially the Gumball Green.  I layered with Real Red and put it on a Crumb Cake base.  I tied a faux bow with Real Red 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, it's the perfect size.

Contact me today to get this wonderful stamp set at such a wonderful price.

1 comment: