Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Reason to Smile

This card was inspired by Mary Fish, she has such a clean style that I often can't find in my own stamping.  I have a hard time stopping I always want to add just one more layer or some ribbon or something.  I love how happy this card turned out using Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Floral District DSP.  It also has one of my favorite embellishments, an Antique Brad, the white one looks fantastic in the center of the flower.

Once again, this can be your card with your purchase of the Reason to Smile Stamp Set.  $5 in Clear or Wood Mount with a $50 purchase, contact me today to get yours.

And I have to show you this photo.  We have 6 chickens who now have full access to the yard but seem to like the covered front porch in this heat.  I was outside taking photos of this card and they came around the corner talking to me and while they went about their chicken business I snapped this photo. They are looking in the front window to see what we are all up to.  Kind of reminds me of the Muppet Show, you know the part where the chickens would just randomly appear on the screen.  That's what it looks like when you sitting in the house and chicken heads suddenly appear in the window.  Drives Miss Scarlet, the Jack Russell Wannabe, nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment