Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reason to Smile Acid Trip


This card came about as I was watching one of my favorite TV shows Ghost Adventures.  They were in a small town in Arizona that is very, very eclectic and Zac said it reminded him of an acid trip.  When he said that they showed weird colors and some stained glass and that is when it hit me.

 I stamped up the flower in Versamark and stamped on Vellum and embossed in black.  You have to be very careful embossing on vellum as it will scorch.  I colored with the markers on the front and the back of the image to deepen the colors.  The front of the card is punched out with the Blossom Punch and the stained glass piece is sandwiched between that and Whisper White insert.  This make the inside of the card have a WW inside so it is easily stamped on.

Here is a close up of the stained glass flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment