Monday, July 16, 2012

This card is inspired by a card I saw on the website SU! has for it's demonstrators.   Mine uses different Famelits but most of the rest of it is copied from another demo.  I can not find the original card to see who made it to give credit where credit is due so if this is your card please let me know and I will give you credit for such a beautiful creation.

I love the color combo of Whisper White, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight and the Fan Fair Embossing Folder really adds some great texture to this card.  The sentiment, stamped in Basic Gray is from the set Trust God.

This card and any of the others shown made with this same set can be yours to copy to your heart's content with purchase of the Reason to Smile Stamp Set from me during the month of July.  This is the last week I will be posting cards made with this set but the Stamp Set is available for the entire month.  Contact me today to get your Reason to Smile Stamp Set for only $5 in clear mount or wood mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment