Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection, a website just for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  The website is a great perk of being a demo, chockfull of great ideas.  So I know that the Framelits Label Collection is only supposed to cut thru one layer at a time but I wanted to make a card using the shape as a base so I decided to give it a try.  Now I do not recommend you try this at home but I folded my Marina Mist base and put the top of the Framelit just inside of the fold and ran it thru my beloved Big Shot.  It worked!   Ran a couple of more layers thru and stamped my image from the Reason to Smile Stamp Set made a bow for the top and here you have it.

Don't forget buy the Reason to Smile Stamp Set from me which is only available this month and you might get this card sent to you.

1 comment:

  1. now aren't you a smartie pants Barbara! I haven't tried this but your card is darling. I love the simplicity of this set don't you?
    TFS! Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete