Monday, July 2, 2012

Reason to Smile

 
I love Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray together.  It is hard to tell in the photo but the Whisper White layer is all one piece it has a faux layer effect to it.  It also has a punched out not quite complete circle with a Tempting Turquoise button attached.  I masked the flowers so they look like they are coming from under the faux label and sit on top of each other.  

You have a chance to receive this card and any others I show on this blog using this stamp set, Reason to Smile.   Place a $50 order  and purchase this stamp set with me as your demonstrator in person, via email or online and I will select names to pick the card they want at the end of the month.  If you have any ordering questions just ask.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, will have to have a go at something similar :)
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete