Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Still Smiling

Another card using the Reason to Smile stamp set and this one is so cute and just happy.  I used the smallest flower image with the Two Step Stampin' Technique.  I just eyeballed it and I am happy how it turned out.  The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned and I love that font, it makes a perfectly sized addition to the front.  The colors used on this card are Pool Party base, with flowers stamped in Basic Black and then over-stamped in Calypso Coral, Wondering Wisteria and Lucky Limeade all from last year's InColors.  We only have this year to use these colors before they retire in June of 2013.  I love all of the colors in this collection and the Designer Printed Brads that match, I used the Island Indigo brads on this card.  This card will also be up for grabs if you purchase $50 plus the Reason to Smile Stamp Set this month.  At the end of the month I will be picking names and letting those people pick the card they would like to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment